I’m a right-clicka I’m an iBook flippa Macs and PCs – no fight gets bigga Surf Safari or browse in I.E. Better know what you rep(resent) – a Mac or PC!
USB 1-2.0, son, you don’t know watch my data flow From MS-DOS command line prompts Black backgrounds, no special sauce Well I’ve only been around since ’84 But my ease of use has done so much more From a Plus to a Classic to a II GS To a PowerPC, my OS is the best So clickable, design is lickable My aqua interface makes XP dispicable Quick I pull the RAM stick out the slot Then I swap it with generic cause the port is hot
If you see life through an LCD Betta know your brand is it a Mac-or-PC?
Take a look at Vista enjoy the view I suggest Premium or the ultimate skew cop a Dell with a graphics card – super fast turn the arrow on and lick the glass Tiger’s fast as hell But Leopard’s got the boom Time machine is mad mean you’re absurd – what’s a zune? Middle name: innovate All features integrate Now stay the hell out of my developers’ conferences! Nonsenses – I’m networking You’re not working Stop staring at your built-in webcam YouTube surfing Ha! 1,000 views is pretty fresh ComputerGal36 even says I’m the best
He is the best with his videos And cuts them all on his Final Cut Pro
Mac, PC, and Me, At Last
When I run IT’S A iPOD! Talk IT’S AN iPHONE! Stuff I gotta have no matter what It’s an iLOAN! I want an Intel, plus CS3, but for now I’m streamin keynotes in bed Listenin to Steve Uh! Compatibility Everybody fits with me All the applications wanna get with my virility At any time Yo, it might go off And you can ride it Til it’s Micro-Soft Huh! Pay attention I got a new invention Steal your next idea At the MacWorld Convention But guess what You’ll always be behind Cuz Mac is a state of mind
1) Read more This resolution confirm meet already. I’ve been reading more than I usually do lately. OK, I know I’ve been reading those boring self improvement titles, but it’s really better than not reading. Right?
I’m halfway thru the following books. ‘The rules of wealth’ by Richard Templar ‘The 69 Love Notes’ by Kloudiia
At the last few chapters of ‘Trump 101’ by Donald Trump.
And I just bought a new book on friday! ‘Cashflow Quadrant’ by Robert Kiyosaki Its selling at $14.25 at Vivo City Page One (After 20% discount). Good buy! :D
2) Exercise more OK, I failed at this. I sort of stopped exercise after my RT ended in Feb. Must really buck up. ICT in Sept. IPPT window will close in Oct. Looks like I will ganna RT yet again. Haiz.
3) Save more money I think I did managed to save more money. Perhaps my next resolution should be spend less money. I have 1 whole list of things that I want to buy. Its like a merry go round lor. After saving money, I go and spend them…. back to square one. haha
4) Invest more Didn’t invest more. Firstly, no spare cash. Part of my money is stuck with the stupid USD fixed deposit. I’ll be making some losses if I take them out now. I think I’ll hold them until the next interest payout in Nov to recoup my losses. Then I’ll take the money out and invest elsewhere. Am thinking of going into shares.
5) Look out for opportunities I got several big opportunities standing infront of me now. All I need to to reach out and grab.