The Next Chapter

Sometimes I feel that my life is like a book with several chapters. There is a chapter for Poly days, a chapter for army days. A chapter for my first job and another chapter for BLOG2u.

It’s been a huge eyeopener while working at BLOG2u. Its not easy being an entrepreneur. My position is a COO, but in actual fact, I would prefer to call it BSBH (Bao Sua Bao Hai). Which literally mean cover mountain, cover ocean. You become the person for operation, sales, public relations, marketing, human resource and many more. But I’m enjoying the learning experience. That’s something that every entrepreneur will have to go thru. But its fun and and something that you won’t get to see unless you dig a hole and jump in like what I did. In fact, I’ve learnt more things in this 1 year plus than my five years in my first job. (Which shouldn’t be a surprise) I’m glad I took up the challenge 1 year plus ago.

But like every chapter in life, there is a time where the chapter has to come to an end. I’ve decided to move on to the next chapter in life. All my shares has been sold to Paddy and I’ll be leaving BLOG2u. Thank you everyone for your support over the past one year plus. It’s my pleasure working with everyone of you.

Time for the next chapter.

PS: We have a internal rules where all our staff are not allowed to take up advertisement from BLOG2u so that we can be fair to all our bloggers. Which explains why I never post any advertisement from BLOG2u on my blog. But now that I’m not in BLOG2u anymore, that means I can accept advertisements from BLOG2u finally. Woohoo! I’ll go register my blog now.

9 Responses to 'The Next Chapter'

1. Hillary says:

Congratulations, it takes courage to move on. Onward then, to write the next chapter or your life. Wish I have a glass of champagne to toast you right now. Be blessed.

Hillary’s last blog post..How many men does it take to move a washing machine?

2. nicole says:

I wish you all the best :)

*hugs*

nicole’s last blog post..one third of 09 gone

3. Walter says:

Life is a series of transitions where we move from phase to phase, growing and maturing each step of the way. I am sure that your days in Blog2U has been meaningful, fruitful and productive in enriching you as a person.

May you be richly blessed in your next endeavour and keep in touch! :)

Walter’s last blog post..Walking With Giants @ Otway Fly

4. Tan Ah Beng says:

“Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken”, Frank Herbert said.

Tan Ah Beng’s last blog post..The REAL AWARE video

5. Dhope says:

Im sure it was gd experience. Does it mean more time to kopi and hoegarden? Huat ah!

6. krisandro says:

Great work! On to other things and I wish you all the best!

7. New chapter, new life! All the best! :)

8. tianhong says:

so will ur next chapter finding the special someone? :p dots… good luck!

9. Nic says:

We worked together a little at the early part of Blog2U, will always remember that :) All the best bro, Blog2U should definitely be missing you, and looking forward to good things coming down the road for you!

Nic’s last blog post..Suspending blogging on this site