The most E >< pensive letter

You must be wondering, what’s the matter with the title. Why did I use “><" instead of the letter after 'W' and before 'Y'. Well, that is because my iMac keyboard is spoilt! The letter between 'Z' and 'C' on my keyboard is faulty. I can press it down but nothing happens on screen.

Sigh, I guess I have to buy a new Apple keyboard. I've been abusing this keyboard for 2 years already. Time for it to retire and let a new keyboard takeover. But the new Apple Keyboard is $78 lor! Wah piang. I'm going to spend $78 just for 1 letter? That is the most e >< pensive letter!!!

What to do? Will die without that letter. Cannot use the shortcut for cut too. I thought of buying the Apple wireless bluetooth keyboard. It’s just $20 e >< tra. But then, the only problem is that it doesn't have the number pad. I need the number pad. So too bad Apple, it's going to be the wired keyboard for me until you release a wireless bluetooth keyboard with number pad.

PS: Maybe I should stick to using this faulty keyboard. I only use that letter for 5 times in this blog entry. I think I can do with that letter. Stick with using >< or virtual keyboard. Wahahahahahaha. Kidding kidding.

8 Responses to 'The most E >< pensive letter'

1. Jayden says:

Wah! I just discovered that your blog has got mobile theme! So cool! How did you do this???
    .-= Jayden´s last blog ..To mask or not to mask? =-.

Jayden: I’m using a wordpress plugin call “WPtouch iPhone Theme”. But it only supports iPhone and BlackBerry. Thinking of finding another one soon. :)

3. NTT says:

Try to take out the key and see if you can figure out what’s messed up..

.-= NTT´s last blog ..Funky Waves.. =-.

NTT: Tried. But no use leh.

Oh ya. Actually I can copy the letter from somewhere, then press Ctrl-V when I need to type “x”. SEE! It works. :D

5. yongwei92 says:

try calling up apple support? I’m sure they’ll fix it for you, at a fee, at least it’s going to be way cheaper than buying a new keyboard

6. JamCanSing says:

If cost is a factor there are a bunch of Mac looking keyboards that will work. A simple USB plug in keyboard. The brand is Sensonic and distributed locally by McLogic. Can find at Challenger and other shops.

.-= JamCanSing´s last blog ..RIM Launches BlackBerry Bold 9700 =-.

Yongwei: Actually, buying a new one is cheaper and easier than repairing. Never heard of people repairing keyboard. :P

JamCanSing: Too late, bought a new Apple keyboard already. :D

1. […] Need to by a new keyboard for y iac again. 3 of the letters on y keyboard is spoilt. The letter between: ‘Y’ and ‘I’; ‘H’ and ‘K’; ‘N’ and ‘,’. This is not the first tie this happened. The last tie this happen was in Deceber 2009 when the letter ‘X’ was spoilt. […]