The third LEGO Certified Store in Singapore will be opening its door this weekend on 27 June 2015, 10.30am. Located at Ngee Ann City, the third outlet is managed by Bricks World.
Every aspect of the LEGO Certified Store is designed and made by The LEGO Group, including one of the most popular features, the Pick-a-Brick Wall. The LEGO Certified Store also features an interactive play area called “The Living Room”, and a display of fully assembled LEGO models. From January 2015, the LEGO Certified Store in Singapore has exclusive sets released at the same time as in the US and Europe. More offerings from the LCS will be available in Singapore in the near future.
All customers who spend $120 or more on any LEGO products in a single receipt this weekend (27 and 28 June 2015) will be entitled to enter a lucky draw to stand a chance to win 1 of 100 new and exclusive miniature LEGO Store (40145) sets.
Spend $88 and above in a single receipt in-store and stand a chance to win one of these three great prizes in lucky draw:
– 1st Prize: LEGO City Spaceport (#60080)
– 2nd Prize: LEGO Ninjago Attack of the Morro Dragon (#70736)
– 3rd Prize: LEGO CITY Deep Sea Helicopter (#60093)
Bricks World members will also qualify for a special lucky draw for any in store purchase:
– 1 winner of LEGO® Creator Expert Imperial Flagship (#10210)
– 2 winners of LEGO® Creator Expert Fire Brigade (#10197)
– 3 winners of LEGO® Creator Expert Grand Emporium (#10211)
– 20 winners of LEGO® Star Wars Darth Maul Polybag (#5000062)
– 20 winners of LEGO® Minifigure Birthday Set (#6039441)
There will also be a Family Gift with Purchase Lucky Dip. Simply make a purchase in-store, and children up to 16 years old can take part in the Lucky Dip to receive a small gift. One redemption per child.