The fourth LEGO Certified Store in Singapore is now open at VivoCity, #02-90. Managed by Bricks World, the fourth LCS aims to further enhance the LEGO experience for the fast-growing LEGO fan base and to reach out to new customers.
Every aspect of the LEGO Certified Store is designed and made by The LEGO Group, including one of the most popular features, the Pick-a-Brick Wall. The LEGO Certified Store also features an interactive play area called “The Living Room”, and a display of fully assembled LEGO models. The LEGO Certified Store in Singapore has exclusive sets released at the same time as in the US and Europe. More offerings from the LCS will be available in Singapore in the near future.
All customers who spend $120 or more on any LEGO products in a single receipt on 10 and 11 October 2015 will be entitled to enter into a lucky draw to stand a chance to win 1 of 100 new and exclusive miniature LEGO Store sets (40145).
Spend $88 and above in a single receipt in-store and stand a chance to win one of the following:
– 1st Prize: LEGO City Deep Sea Exploration Vessel (60095)
– 2nd Prize: LEGO City Swamp Police Station (60069)
– 3rd Prize: LEGO Ninjago Ronin R.E.X (70735)
Bricks World Members will also qualify for a special lucky draw with any in store purchase:
– 1 winner of LEGO Minifigure Series 1 Box Set (4570178)
– 2 winners of LEGO Creator Expert Town Hall (10224)
– 3 winners of LEGO Billund Airport (4000016)
– 20 x winners of LEGO DC Superheroes Ultimate Book Collection (1181485)
– 20 x winners of LEGO Rose (4585379/852786)
Winners will be contacted by Bricks World from Wednesday, 14th October 2015.
Besides the lucky draw, there will also be a Family Gift with Purchase Lucky Dip. Simply make a purchase in-store, and children up to 16 years old can take part in the Lucky Dip to receive a small gift. One redemption per child.