I need to give them a figure.
After seriously thinking over it for quite some time, I decided to give them a high but reachable figure.
If they can’t give me that figure, then I will not renew my contract. Maybe I’ll rest a while, concentrate on my studies for this semester before finding another job.
If they give me that figure, I’ll renew but still continue to send my resume to every job opening out there.