Ganna tagged by Sylv because I tagged her previously. Ok… here goes…
RULES: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 idiosyncrasies as well as clearly state this rule. After stating your 6 weirdness you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names at the bottom of the entry. Don’t forget to leave a comment on their tagboards that says “you’re tagged!” and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
Main Entry: id·i·o·syn·cra·sy
Inflected Form(s): plural -sies
Etymology: Greek idiosynkrasia, from idio- + synkerannynai to blend, from syn- + kerannynai to mingle, mix — more at CRATER
1 a : a peculiarity of constitution or temperament : an individualizing characteristic or quality b : individual hypersensitiveness (as to a drug or food)
2 : characteristic peculiarity (as of temperament); broadly : ECCENTRICITY
1. The first software that I open on my office PC is Outlook. I make sure that the outlook is always on the most left on my taskbar. If I accidently closed my outlook, I’ll close all my programs and turn on outlook again so that it will stay at the most left.
2. I don’t like to sit on those green sests on bus and the most corner seats on MRT. Those are seats reserved for people who need the seat. I usually don’t sit on those seats because I don’t want to be forever be on lookout for people who need the seat more than I do.
3. I like to push things to last minute. I am most productive when the deadline is closer. If the deadline is still far away, I’ll most likely be sitting on it.
4. I eat my fries plain. Usually don’t dip into any sauce unless it is Tar Tar sauce or Mayonese.
5. I used to eat alot of ricola blackcurrant at office. Can finish 3 boxes in a week. Now I cut down on Ricola and have a mixture of tibits.
6. I don’t like to throw things away. That why I kept a lot of junks in my room which are useless.
**I actually fell asleep while doing this tag. Haha… No lah. Not because it is boring, but I’m too tired and trying very hard to think of the last 2 points.**
Tag 6 person?
Aiya, anyone wants to do this just do lah. OK? 😛