A day in DK’s life – 25 Mar 2008

800am: Woke up, check email did some work.
900am: Left home for our partner’s office at Kallang. Hate peak hours commute. Alight at Lavender MRT station and took a cab which cost just $4. Didn’t walk in because I don’t want to be sweaty in the meeting.
1000am: Reached partner’s office for meeting. I’m the only person representing Blog2u as Paddy and Diana are in Thailand meeting another partner. The meeting was great. Like the synergy between both companies. Going to love this partnership.
1145am: Meeting finally ended. Didn’t expect the meeting to last so long. Decided to walk to Lavender MRT station instead. It was a pleasant 10 minutes walk. Replied to couple of SMS that came in during the meeting.
1230pm: Meet Shanice at The Cathay for lunch. Went to The Indulge (again) cause I couldn’t think of any other good food nearby. It’s been at least a year since I met her. Did some catching up. She just started her new job couple of weeks ago. And she is still enjoying her honeymoon period with her boyfriend. Good for her. 🙂
130pm: Walk Shanice back to her office. Bump into her new lady boss. We think she might be thinking that I’m her boyfriend. *Slap forehead* Oh well, let her explain later. Sigh. Went over to Raffles City to check out the supermarket.
200pm: Nothing much to buy. Decide to go home instead. Check my emails using iPod Touch with wireless@sg near Sturbucks. Got some emails which I wanted to reply, but somehow I couldn’t send them out. Think something wrong with my email setting again. I thought I fixed it already. Oh well. Maybe reply those emails at home. I think I need a blackberry. Haha.
245pm: Reach home, reply emails and did some work. Luckily I got Shirley to help me out. At this rate we are going, we will need to employ more staff soon. Might be employing one more staff soon. Resume sitting in my mailbox. Still considering.
445pm: Time really flies when you are busy. Rush out of home to meet her.
500pm: Reached NUS, pick her up at the usual place and drove her to her friend’s house to collect some stuff. Head over to Beach Road for dinner.
600pm: Reached Golden Mile Food Centre. Wanted to try the pasta there, but the shop is closed. We had Char Kuay Tiao and Hokkien Mee instead. The Char Kuay Tiao is quite famous there as they uses no pork and no lard. Taste not bad, but something seems missing. Char Kuay Tiao just isn’t the same without pork and lard. It’s like driving a ferrari along Singapore road. We had waffles and Belgium chocolate for desert. Simply heavenly. Great stuff. Dying for more now.
700pm: Drove to a quiet spot by the sea for a chat and enjoying the great music playing on radio. It’s been a great day.