Wah Lao Eh. I was halfway typing my blog entry about the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip available in Singapore now when I received an email from Samsung PR saying that the Galaxy Z Flip sold out in Singapore.
Anyway, The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is now available in Singapore (if you can get the stock). Singapore is the first country in South East Asia to get the new foldable phone.
Singapore Samsung Galaxy Z Flip users will be able to enjoy specialised customer care services such as:
– 24-hour concierge support via Samsung Members App
– One-time screen replacement or repair (with a deductible of $180 including GST)
– Door-to-door pick-up and delivery service for device repair (up to two times only)
– Dedicated and priority queue at authorised Samsung Customer Service Centres at VivoCity and Westgate
– Complimentary customer service benefits such as 30-day 1-to-1 exchange for functional defects, data transfer assistance, diagnostic checks and one-time 1-to-1 in-box accessories exchange
The Galaxy Z Flip is available in mirror purple and mirror black colour at S$1998. New stock is expected to be available on Samsung Online Store from 16 February, 8am.